COVID UPDATE AS OF 8/18/20
In order to maintain everyone’s health and safety, we will be implementing the following schedule and safety measures:
1. Interim Office Hours:
- Current office operating hours will be:
- Tuesdays and Fridays by appointment only in Washington DC.
- Mondays and Wednesdays by appointment only in Alexandria VA.
- Telehealth appointments will continue to be available throughout the week.
2. Limiting Patient Volume in the Office:
- To reduce risk, we will be staggering appointments to maintain social distancing practices and reduce the volume of patients in the office at the same time.
- To accomplish this goal, we request that you do not show up prior to your appointment time so that we can reduce any overlap of patients in the office.
- Please refrain from bringing non-patients into the office with you during your appointment unless they are required for assistance.
3. Preventive Health Measures:
- All patients will be required to wear face coverings (face mask, scarf, bandana, etc.) while in the office.
- Please postpone scheduling an appointment or call to reschedule if you feel that you are exhibiting symptoms such as fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, or if you have come in contact with individuals exhibiting these symptoms.
4. Enhanced Cleaning Procedures:
- In addition to the enhanced cleaning procedures being implemented by the building, Complete Chiropractic will be thoroughly sanitizing all surfaces in the office between each patient visit.
Please reach out to schedule an appointment by calling 202-733-5604 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your help and compliance with these regulations and guidelines. We are happy to discuss any questions.
We look forward to seeing you back in the office.